Weekly Feature-Dazzle without Hassle




Seeking out precious metals to create all the
dazzle you need on your wedding day, does not mean having to settle for a lower quality due to circumstance.

With today’s “Department Store” mentality leaves a girl to feel you must sacrifice quality for price when working within a budget. I am pleased to inform you this does not have to be the case.

If you haven't considered handmade, customizable, works of art for a fraction of the cost consider this:

I am proud to introduce Kristin Coffin Designs

All of her jewelry designs are distinctive, handcrafted, and socially and environmentally conscious.

All metals are recycled, gemstones are fair trade, and diamonds are conflict-free. These nature inspired pieces, create a feminine, and enduring style.

With a philosophy that: “jewelry should enhance the diverse and inherent beauty of the wearer, never outshine the wearer”.

Experienced in “Wedding Creations” KC has customized matching jewelry as gifts for the bridal party, as well as created unique, one of a kind necklaces to be worn by the bride during her ceremony as well as numerous custom wedding and engagement bands using a variety of diamonds and stones.

“I love picking up the textures and forms from a gown and carrying them into my jewelry designs.”

If you're looking for something updated, soft, versatile, and lasting, these non-traditional bands and settings are perfect.

"I'm meticulous about getting the right fit for your lifestyle and personality.”








If you can believe it, the prices are fabulous on designs you'll never find in stores.






“My pieces are wearable art, but you don't have to pay a gallery price to own a miniature sculpture”.


With competitive pricing that can’t be compared for this top notch quality. KC has prices ranging from $60-$650.


Keep in mind KC offers a special price on multiples, such as matching pieces for a bridal party.




“Attention is paid to every detail, and I'm available to communicate every step of the way.”






A Tip If I May:


I think it's important to buy jewelry for your wedding day that you know you'll continue to wear, rather than buying pieces which will never leave their boxes again. That way, every time you wear them you'll be reminded of that special day. Also, when choosing wedding rings, communication with the artist is key. Some things in life cannot be rushed. And deciding on a piece of jewelry--your wedding ring set--that you'll wear for the rest of your life can take time. The personal relationship I forge with clients during this time always reminds me why I love what I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Invitations

Following

Gorgeous Gowns

My Designs

read all about it

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!
Email Address:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Feeds

    Blog Archive