Celadon Home; Precious Memories


This months spotlight is on Celadon Home; a precious shop that is dedicated to creating one of a kind personalized wedding gifts with that artistic touch that will keep guests talking for years to come.


In your own words, one reason brides would find it a “necessity” to choose you over your completion?

I sell affordable artwork for the happy couple to hang in their new home. A totally custom, on of a kind piece of art created just for them!

How have other brides used/benefited from your item/service? I also offer guest book alternatives. A unique guest book that also serves as an art piece when completed!

What is the price evaluation on comparable store bought items from your own? A custom art piece would typically go for much more. As an interior designer by trade, I love that I can offer an affordable way for people to enjoy an original piece of art in their home.

Tip for Brides: related to your item/service Don't settle for posters or prints mass produced that cost the same amount, if not more, than my original art pieces. Not only do i design the art, but also the frame that showcases it! Here are a few images as well as my etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Invitations

Following

Gorgeous Gowns

My Designs

read all about it

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!
Email Address:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Feeds

    Blog Archive